Dual Differential 16-Bit, 1 MSPS PulSAR 12.0 mW in QSOP
Using the SDIx inputs, the SPI-compatible serial interface can also daisy-chain multiple ADCs on a single 3-wire bus and provide an optional busy indicator. It is compatible with 1.8 V, 2.5 V, 3 V, or 5 V logic, using the separate VIOx supplies.
The AD7903 is available in a 20-lead QSOP package with operation specified from −40°C to +125°C.
- Battery-powered equipment
- Automated test equipment (ATE)
- Data acquisition
- Medical instrumentation
- Redundant measurement
- Simultaneous sampling
Comparable Parts Click to see all in Parametric Search
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.
The evaluation board is ideal for use with the Analog Devices, Inc., system demonstration platform (SDP) board, EVAL-SDP-CB1Z. The evaluation board interfaces to the SDP board via a 120-pin connector. SMA Connectors J6, J7, J10, and J15 are provided to connect a low noise analog signal source.
The user PC software executable controls the evaluation board over the USB through the SDP board, EVAL-SDP-CB1Z.
On-board components include the following:
ADR435: high precision, buffered band gap 5.0 V reference
AD8031: reference buffer
ADA4841-1: signal conditioning circuit with op amps
Recommended Digital Isolators
- For SPI Interface, enhanced system-level ESD performance, 2.5 kVrms isolation , we recommend the ADUM3401 .
- For SPI Interface, smallest package, low voltage I/O (1.8 V to 5.5 V) , we recommend the ADUM3481 .
- For SPI Interface, lowest power, 2.5 kVrms isolation , we recommend the ADUM1401 .
- For SPI Interface, low power, 5.0 kVrms isolation , we recommend the ADUM4401 .
Recommended External Voltage References
- For a low noise, high accuracy 2.5V reference , we recommend the ADR431 or the ADR4525 .
- For a low noise, high accuracy 5V reference , we recommend the ADR435 or the ADR4550 .
- For a low noise, high accuracy 3V reference , we recommend the ADR433 or the ADR4533 .
- For driving the voltage reference input , we recommend the AD8031 or the AD8605 .
Recommended Driver Amplifiers
- For precision, low power, low distortion applications , we recommend the ADA4841-1, ADA4940-1 or the ADA4941-1 .
- For low frequency, precision, low bias current applications , we recommend the ADA4627-1, ADA4637-1 or the AD8610 .
- For high frequency, low noise, low distortion applications , we recommend the ADA4897-1 or the AD8021 .
Product Selection Guide
SAR ADC & Driver Quick-Match Guide
Find drivers for ADI's most popular single-ended and differential SAR ADCs based on your specific application...
Voltage Reference Design for Precision Successive-Approximation ADCs
(Analog Dialogue, Volume 47 – June 2013)
MS-2210: Designing Power Supplies for High Speed ADC
MS-1779: Nine Often Overlooked ADC Specifications
Analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) have many specifications; some are more important for a given application than...
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.