100 kSPS 16-BIT PulSAR® A/D Converter in µSOIC/QFN
The AD7683 is housed in an 8-lead MSOP or an 8-lead QFN (LFCSP) package, with an operating temperature specified from −40°C to +85°C.
- Battery-powered equipment
- Data acquisition
- Medical instruments
- Process control
Comparable Parts Click to see all in Parametric Search
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Recommended Driver Amplifiers
- For low power and a 5V single-supply , we recommend the AD8605, AD8615 or the AD8605 .
- For low noise, low power and low frequency , we recommend the OP184 .
- For low noise and low power , we recommend the ADA4841-1 .
- For translating +/- 10V signals to 4V, low distortion, fast settling , we recommend the AD8275 .
- For low power and low frequency , we recommend the AD8519 .
- For low power and high frequency , we recommend the AD8031 or the AD8031 .
Recommended Voltage References
High Speed Op Amp Drives a 16-Bit, 1-MSPS Differential-Input A/D Converter
(Analog Dialogue, Vol. 36, No. 6, November/December 2002)
MS-2210: Designing Power Supplies for High Speed ADC
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.