The AD7683 is housed in an 8-lead MSOP or an 8-lead QFN (LFCSP) package, with an operating temperature specified from −40°C to +85°C.
- Battery-powered equipment
- Data acquisition
- Medical instruments
- Process control
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Recommended Driver Amplifiers
- For low power and a 5V single-supply , we recommend the AD8605 or the AD8615 .
- For low noise, low power and low frequency , we recommend the OP184 .
- For precision, low power, low distortion applications
, we recommend the ADA4805-1, ADA4805-2, ADA4841-1 or the ADA4841-2 .
- For translating +/- 10V signals to 4V, low distortion, fast settling , we recommend the AD8275 .
- For low power and low frequency , we recommend the AD8519 .
High frequency, low noise, low distortion applications, we recommend the ADA4807-1, ADA4807-2, ADA4897-1 or the ADA4897-2 .
Recommended Voltage References
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.