Dual, 2-Channel, Simultaneous Sampling, PulSAR®, 500 kSPS, 16-Bit ADC
- AC motor control
- 3-phase power control
- 4-channel data acquisition
- Uninterrupted power supplies
Comparable Parts Click to see all in Parametric Search
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Recommended High Accuracy, Precision References - 2.5V
- For applications requiring the lowest noise performance and output trim adjust , we recommend the ADR441 .
- For wide supply applications , we recommend the AD780 .
- For high accuracy, low noise, low temperature drift , we recommend the ADR421 or the ADR431 .
- For cost sensitive applications , we recommend the AD1582 or the ADR391 .
Recommended Driver Amplifiers
- For 16 bit applications driving large capacitive loads , we recommend the AD8610 or the ADA4627-1 .
- For 16-bit ADC drivers requiring high speed and low noise , we recommend the AD8021, ADA4899-1 or the AD8022 .
- For 16 bit applications requiring ultra low noise, low distortion try the AD8597 or the dual AD8599. , we recommend the AD8597 or the AD8599 .
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.