18-Bit, 670 kSPS, Differential Programmable Input PulSAR® ADC
The AD7634 is an 18-bit charge redistribution successive approximation register (SAR), architecture analog-to- digital converter (ADC) fabricated on Analog Devices, Inc.’s iCMOS high voltage process. The device is configured through hardware or via a dedicated write-only serial configuration port for input range and operating mode. The AD7634 contains a high speed 18-bit sampling ADC, an internal conversion clock, an internal reference (and buffer), error correction circuits, and both serial and parallel system interface ports. A falling edge on CNVST samples the fully differential analog inputs on IN+ and IN−. The AD7634 features four different analog input ranges and three different sampling modes. Operation is specified from −40°C to +85°C.
- CT scanners
- High dynamic data acquisition
- Σ-Δ replacement
- Spectrum analysis
- Medical instruments
- Instrumentation Process controls
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Recommended Driver Amplifiers
- For low noise, high frequency and +/ 12V supplies , we recommend the AD8021, ADA4898-1 or the ADA4922-1 .
- For low noise, low frequency, low distortion and 12V supplies , we recommend the ADA4841-1 .
- For low bias current, low frequency and +/-13V supplies , we recommend the AD8610 .
- For low noise, low frequency, ultralow distortion and +/-18V supplies , we recommend the AD8597 or the ADA4627-1 .
iCMOS Technology Enabling the +/-10V World
Analog Devices' industrial CMOS (iCMOS™) manufacturing process technology combines high voltage silicon with...
MS-2210: Designing Power Supplies for High Speed ADC
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
- 13 week(s) ago in Precision ADCs
- 14 week(s) ago in Precision ADCs
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.