18-Bit, 250 kSPS, Differential Programmable Input PulSAR® ADC
- Process controls
- High speed data acquisition
- Digital signal processing
- Spectrum analysis ATE
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
The EVAL-AD7631EDZ is a fully featured evaluation Kit for the AD7631. This board operates in stand alone mode or in conjunction with the Converter Evaluation and Development board, EVAL-CED1Z . When operated with the Converter Evaluation and Development board, software is provided enabling the user to perform detailed analysis of the ADC's performance. This software includes the technical note describing the operation and set up of the evaluation board in standalone operation or when operated with the Converter Evaluation and Development board.
Recommended Driver Amplifiers
- For low noise, low frequency, low distortion and 12V supplies , we recommend the ADA4841-1 .
- For low noise, high frequency and +/ 12V supplies , we recommend the AD8021, ADA4898-1 or the ADA4922-1 .
- For low noise, low frequency, ultralow distortion and +/-18V supplies , we recommend the AD8597 or the ADA4627-1 .
- For low bias current, low frequency and +/-13V supplies , we recommend the AD8610 .
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.