16-Bit, 10 MSPS, PulSAR Differential ADC
All converted results are available on a single LVDS self-clocked or echoed-clock serial interface, reducing external hardware connections.
The AD7626 is housed in a 32-lead, 5 mm × 5 mm LFCSP with operation specified from −40°C to +85°C.
- Digital imaging systems
CCD and IR cameras
- High speed data acquisition
- High dynamic range telecommunications receivers
- Spectrum analysis
- Test equipment
Comparable Parts Click to see all in Parametric Search
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
The EVAL-AD7626EDZ is a fully featured evaluation Kit for the AD7626. This board operates in stand alone mode or in conjunction with the Converter Evaluation and Development board, EVAL-CED1Z . When operated with the Converter Evaluation and Development board, software is provided enabling the user to perform detailed analysis of the ADC's performance. This software includes the technical note describing the operation and set up of the evaluation board in standalone operation or when operated with the Converter Evaluation and Development board.
Recommended External Voltage References
- For low drift, low noise and low dropout , we recommend the ADR444 or the ADR4540 .
- For an external CMV buffer amplifier , we recommend the AD8031 or the AD8655 .
- For low drift, low noise, low power , we recommend the ADR4550 or the ADR3440 .
- For low noise, high current output, low drift , we recommend the ADR280 or the ADR3412 .
- For low drift, low noise and high current output applications , we recommend the ADR434 .
Recommended Driver Amplifiers
- For low frequency, precision, low bias current applications , we recommend the ADA4627-1, ADA4610-2 or the AD8476 .
- For high frequency, low noise, low distortion applications , we recommend the ADA4897-1 or the ADA4932-1 .
- For precision, low power, low distortion applications , we recommend the ADA4841-1, ADA4940-1 or the ADA4941-1 .
Recommended Voltage Regulators
Recommended Drivers and Receivers
- For a dual LVDS line driver , we recommend the ADN4663 .
Differential Drivers for Precision ADCs
Product Selection Guide
SAR ADC & Driver Quick-Match Guide
Find drivers for ADI's most popular single-ended and differential SAR ADCs based on your specific application...
Customer Case Studies
Analog Devices Retains Domination in Data Converters
MS-2210: Designing Power Supplies for High Speed ADC
MS-1779: Nine Often Overlooked ADC Specifications
Analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) have many specifications; some are more important for a given application than...
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.