The AD7623 is a 16-bit, 1.33 MSPS, charge redistribution SAR, fully differential analog-to-digital converter (ADC) that operates from a single 2.5 V power supply. It contains a high speed 16-bit sampling ADC, an internal conversion clock, an internal reference (and buffer), error correction circuits, and both serial and parallel system interface ports. Power consumption is automatically scaled with throughput, making it ideal for battery-powered applications. It is available in 48-lead, low profile quad flat package (LQFP) and a lead frame chip-scale (LFCSP_VQ) package. Operation is specified from −40°C to +85°C.
- Fast Throughput: The AD7623 is a 1.33 MSPS, charge redistribution, 16-bit SAR ADC.
- Superior Linearity: The AD7623 has no missing 16-bit code.
- Internal Reference: The AD7623 has a 2.048 V internal reference with a typical drift of ±7 ppm/°C.
- Single-Supply Operation: The AD7623 operates from a 2.5 V single supply and typically dissipates 45 mW. Its power dissipation decreases with the throughput.
- Serial or Parallel Interface: Versatile parallel (16- or 8-bit bus) or 2-wire serial interface arrangement compatible with 2.5 V, 3.3 V, or 5 V logic.
- Medical instruments
- High speed data acquisition
- Digital signal processing
- Spectrum analysis
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
The EVAL-AD7623EDZ is a fully featured evaluation Kit for the AD7623. This board operates in stand alone mode or in conjunction with the Converter Evaluation and Development board, EVAL-CED1Z . When operated with the Converter Evaluation and Development board, software is provided enabling the user to perform detailed analysis of the ADC's performance. This software includes the technical note describing the operation and set up of the evaluation board in standalone operation or when operated with the Converter Evaluation and Development board.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.