The AD7622 is a 16-bit, 2 MSPS, charge redistribution SAR, fully differential, analog-to-digital converter (ADC) that operates from a single 2.5 V power supply. The part contains a high speed, 16-bit sampling ADC, an internal conversion clock, an internal reference (and buffer), error correction circuits, and both serial and parallel system interface ports. It features two very high sampling rate modes (wideband warp and warp) and a fast mode (normal) for asynchronous rate applications. The AD7622 is hardware factory calibrated and tested to ensure ac parameters, such as signal-to-noise ratio (SNR), in addition to the more traditional dc parameters of gain, offset, and linearity. The AD7622 is available in Pb-free only packages with operation specified from −40°C to +85°C.
- Medical instruments
- High speed data acquisition/high dynamic data acquisition
- Digital signal processing
- Spectrum analysis
Comparable Parts Click to see all in Parametric Search
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
The EVAL-AD7622EDZ is a fully featured evaluation Kit for the AD7622. This board operates in stand alone mode or in conjunction with the Converter Evaluation and Development board, EVAL-CED1Z . When operated with the Converter Evaluation and Development board, software is provided enabling the user to perform detailed analysis of the ADC's performance. This software includes the technical note describing the operation and set up of the evaluation board in standalone operation or when operated with the Converter Evaluation and Development board.
Recommended Driver Amplifiers
- For low bias current, low frequency
- For a fully differential attenuating precision amplifier , we recommend the AD8475 .
- For low noise, high gain bandwidth , we recommend the AD8021, ADA4899-1 or the AD8022 .
- For single-ended to differential driver applications , we recommend the AD8139 or the ADA4930-1 .
- For low noise, low distortion, low power , we recommend the ADA4841-1 .
Recommended External Voltage References
- For external voltage reference using the internal buffer , we recommend the ADR280 or the ADR3412 .
- For low noise, low temperature drift , we recommend the ADR421 or the ADR441 .
- For lowest cost , we recommend the AD1582 .
- For external reference buffer driving multiple converters , we recommend the AD8031 or the AD8032 .
- For low power , we recommend the ADR291 .
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.