500 kSPS, 4-Channel, Software Selectable True bipolar Input, 12-Bit Plus Sign A/D Converter
The AD7323 can accept true bipolar analog input signals. The AD7323 has four software selectable input ranges, ±10 V, ±5 V, ±2.5 V, and 0 V to +10 V. Each analog input channel can be independently programmed to one of the four input ranges. The analog input channels on the AD7323 can be programmed to be single-ended, true differential, or pseudo differential.
The ADC contains a 2.5 V internal reference. The AD7323 also allows for external reference operation. If a 3 V reference is applied to the REFIN/OUT pin, the AD7323 can accept a true bipolar ±12 V analog input. Minimum ±12 V VDD and VSS supplies are required for the ±12 V input range. The ADC has a high speed serial interface that can operate at throughput rates up to 500 kSPS.
- The AD7323 can accept true bipolar analog input signals, ±10 V, ±5 V, and ±2.5 V, and 0 V to +10 V unipolar signals.
- The four analog inputs can be configured as four single-ended inputs, two true differential input pairs, two pseudo differential inputs, or three pseudo differential inputs.
- 500 kSPS serial interface. SPI-/QSPI-/DSP-/MICROWIRE-compatible interface.
- Low power, 18 mW, at a maximum throughput rate of 500 kSPS.
- Channel sequencer.
Comparable Parts Click to see all in Parametric Search
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Recommended Input Buffer Amplifiers
- For low noise and low power applications , we recommend the ADA4841-1, ADA4932-1, ADA4841-2 or the AD8137 .
- For low noise and high frequency , we recommend the AD8021, ADA4899-1 or the AD8022 .
- For low noise and low frequency applications at medium supply voltages( up to +-13V) , we recommend the AD8610 or the AD8620 .
- For low noise and low frequency at high supply voltages( up to +-18V) , we recommend the AD8597, ADA4627-1 or the AD8599 .
Recommended External References
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.