500 kSPS, 4-Channel, Software Selectable True bipolar Input, 12-Bit Plus Sign A/D Converter
The AD7323 can accept true bipolar analog input signals. The AD7323 has four software selectable input ranges, ±10 V, ±5 V, ±2.5 V, and 0 V to +10 V. Each analog input channel can be independently programmed to one of the four input ranges. The analog input channels on the AD7323 can be programmed to be single-ended, true differential, or pseudo differential.
The ADC contains a 2.5 V internal reference. The AD7323 also allows for external reference operation. If a 3 V reference is applied to the REFIN/OUT pin, the AD7323 can accept a true bipolar ±12 V analog input. Minimum ±12 V VDD and VSS supplies are required for the ±12 V input range. The ADC has a high speed serial interface that can operate at throughput rates up to 500 kSPS.
- The AD7323 can accept true bipolar analog input signals, ±10 V, ±5 V, and ±2.5 V, and 0 V to +10 V unipolar signals.
- The four analog inputs can be configured as four single-ended inputs, two true differential input pairs, two pseudo differential inputs, or three pseudo differential inputs.
- 500 kSPS serial interface. SPI-/QSPI-/DSP-/MICROWIRE-compatible interface.
- Low power, 18 mW, at a maximum throughput rate of 500 kSPS.
- Channel sequencer.
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Not recommended for new designs. For new designs, please see the EVAL-AD7327.
The EVAL-AD7323CBZ is a fully featured evaluation kit for the AD7323. This board operates in stand alone mode or in conjunction with the Evaluation Controller board . When operated with the Evaluation Controller board, software is provided enabling the user to perform detailed analysis of the ADC's performance. This software includes the technical note describing the operation and set up of the evaluation board in standalone operation or when operated with the Evaluation Controller board.
The EVAL-AD7327SDZ is a fully featured evaluation kit for the AD7327. This board operates in standalone mode or in conjunction with the System Development Platform, EVAL-SDP-CB1Z . When operated with the System Development Platform software is provided enabling the user to perform detailed analysis of the ADC's performance. This software includes the technical note describing the operation and set up of the evaluation board in standalone operation or when operated with the System Development Platform . When operated in standalone mode the ADZS-BRKOUT-EX3 break out board is recommended for access to various control pins.
The SDP Controller board is a separate list item in the ordering guide below (EVAL-SDP-CB1Z). If you have not previously purchased an SDP Controller board, please do so to ensure a full evaluation setup.
Recommended Input Buffer Amplifiers
- For low noise and low power applications , we recommend the ADA4841-1, ADA4932-1, ADA4841-2 or the AD8137 .
- For low noise and high frequency , we recommend the AD8021, ADA4899-1 or the AD8022 .
- For low noise and low frequency applications at medium supply voltages( up to +-13V) , we recommend the AD8610 or the AD8620 .
- For low noise and low frequency at high supply voltages( up to +-18V) , we recommend the AD8597, ADA4627-1 or the AD8599 .
Recommended External References
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.