Features and Benefits
- Two Matched 7MHz 2nd Order Lowpass Filters with Differential Amplifiers
- Gain Match: ±0.35dB Max, Passband
- Phase Match: ±1.2° Max, Passband
- Single-Ended or Differential Inputs
- < –90dBc Distortion in Passband
- 2.1nV/√Hz Op Amp Noise Density
- Pin-Selectable Gain (0dB/12dB/14dB)
- Pin-Selectable Power Consumption (0.35mA/16.2mA/33.1mA)
- Rail-to-Rail Output Swing
- Adjustable Output Common Mode Voltage Control
- Buffered, Low Impedance Outputs
- 2.7V to 5.25V Supply Voltage
- Small 22-Pin 6mm × 3mm × 0.75mm DFN Package
The LTC6605-7 contains two independent, fully differential amplifiers configured as matched 2nd order lowpass filters. The f–3dB of the filters is adjustable in the range of 6.5MHz to 10MHz.
The internal op amps are fully differential, feature very low noise and distortion, and are compatible with 16-bit dynamic range systems. The inputs can accept single ended or differential signals. An input pin is provided for each amplifier to set the common mode level of the differential outputs.
Internal laser-trimmed resistors and capacitors determine a precise, very well matched (in gain and phase) 7MHz 2nd order filter response. A single optional external resistor per channel can tailor the frequency response for each amplifier.
Three-state BIAS pins determine each amplifier’s power consumption, allowing a choice between shutdown, medium power or full power.
The LTC6605-7 is available in a compact 6mm × 3mm 22-pin leadless DFN package and operates over a –40°C to 85°C temperature range.
- WCDMA ADC Driver/Filter
- Antialiasing Filter
- Single-Ended to Differential Conversion
- DAC Smoothing Filter
- Zero-IF Direct Conversion Receivers
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Tools & Simulations
LTspice® is a powerful, fast and free simulation software, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of analog circuits.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice:
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.