Features and BenefitsAbsolute Maximum Ratings
- Supply Voltage: 36V
- Output to Negative Supply Voltage: 36V
- Ground to Negative Supply Voltage: 25V
- Ground to Positive Supply Voltage: 18V
- Diffierential Input Voltage: ±5V
- Differential Input Current: ±5mA
- Input Voltage (See Note 1)
- Output Short-Circuit Duration: 10 sec
- Operating Temperature Range: –55°C to 125°C
- Storage Temperature Range: –65°C to 150°C
- Lead Temperature (Soldering, 10 sec): 300°C
The RH119 dual comparator features low input offset voltage and offset current, high voltage gain, guaranteed common mode rejection and input protection diodes.
The RH119 is capable of operation over a supply range from 5V to ±15V and can drive 25mA loads from each open collector output. A separate GND pin allows the RH119 to isolate system grounds.
The wafer lots are processed to our in-house Class S flow to yield circuits usable in stringent military applications.
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.