40MHz to 10GHz RMS Power Detector with 57dB Dynamic Range
Features and Benefits
- Frequency Range: 40MHz to 2.7GHz
- Accurate RMS Power Measurement of High Crest Factor Modulated Waveforms
- Linear DC Output vs Input Power in dBm
- Linear Dynamic Range: Up to 60dB
- Exceptional Accuracy over Temperature: ±0.3dB
- Fast Response Time: 0.5μs Rise Time, 8μs Fall Time
- Low Supply Current: 26.5mA
- Low Impedance Output Buffer Capable of Driving High Capacitance Load
- Small 3mm × 3mm 10-Lead DFN Package
The LT5570 is a 40MHz to 2.7GHz monolithic Logarithmic Mean-Squared RF power detector. It is capable of RMS measurement of an AC signal with wide dynamic range, from –52dBm to 13dBm depending on frequency. The power of the AC signal in an equivalent decibel-scaled value is precisely converted into DC voltage on a linear scale, independent of the crest factor of the waveforms. The LT5570 is suitable for precision RF power measurement and level control for a wide variety of RF standards, including CDMA, W-CDMA, CDMA2000, TD-SCDMA and WiMAX. The DC output is buffered with a low output impedance ampliﬁer capable of driving a high capacitance load.
- RMS Power Measurement
- RF Power Control
- Receive and Transmit Gain Control
- W-CDMA, CDMA2000, TD-SCDMA, WiMAX
- RF Instrumentation
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Evaluation Kits (2)
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.