Features and Benefits
- Low Supply Current: 10μA Maximum
- Offset Voltage: 5μV Maximum
- Offset Voltage Drift: 0.02μV/°C Maximum
- Input Bias Current
- 5pA Typical
- 50pA Maximum, –40°C to 85°C
- 150pA Maximum, –40°C to 125°C
- Integrated EMI Filter (90dB Rejection at 1.8GHz)
- Shutdown Current: 170nA Maximum
- Rail-to-Rail Input and Output
- 1.7V to 5.25V Operating Supply Range
- AVOL: 140dB Typical
- Low-Charge Power-Up for Duty Cycled Applications
- Specified Temperature Ranges:
- –40°C to 85°C
- –40°C to 125°C
- 6-Lead SC70, 5-Lead TSOT-23 Packages
The LTC2066 is a single low power, zero-drift, 100kHz amplifier. The LTC2066 enables high resolution measurement at extremely low power levels.
Typical supply current is 7.5μA with a maximum of 10μA. The available shutdown mode has been optimized to minimize power consumption in duty-cycled applications and features low charge loss during power-up, reducing total system power.
The LTC2066’s self-calibrating circuitry results in very low input offset (5μV max) and offset drift (0.02μV/°C). The maximum input bias current is only 35pA and does not exceed 150pA over the full specified temperature range. The extremely low input bias current of the LTC2066 allows the use of high value power-saving resistors in the feedback network.
With its ultralow quiescent current and outstanding precision, the LTC2066 can serve as a signal chain building block in portable, energy harvesting and wireless sensor applications.
The LTC2066 is available in 6-lead SC70 and 5-lead TSOT- 23 packages and is fully specified over the –40°C to 85°C and –40°C to 125°C temperature ranges.
- Signal Conditioning in Wireless Mesh Networks
- Portable Instrumentation Systems
- Low-Power Sensor Conditioning
- Gas Detection
- Temperature Measurement
- Medical Instrumentation
- Energy Harvesting Applications
- Low Power Current Sensing
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.