Features and BenefitsAbsolute Maximum Ratings
- Supply Voltage: ±22V
- Differential Input Voltage: ±30V
- Input Voltage:
- Equal to Positive Supply Voltage
- 0.5V Below Negative Supply Voltage
- Output Short-Circuit Duration: Indefinite
- Operating Temperature Range: –55°C to 125°C
- Storage Temperature Range: –55°C to 150°C
- Lead Temperature (Soldering, 10 sec): 300°C
The RH1078M is a micropower dual op amp in the standard 8-pin configuration. This device is optimized for single supply operation at 5V. Specifications for ±15V are also provided.
The wafer lots are processed to our in-house Class S flow to yield circuits usable in stringent military applications.
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.