Features and Benefits
- MIL-PRF-38535 Class V Compliant Version – 5962R89677
- Guaranteed Performance Over -55 to +125°C
- Input Offset Voltage: 550µV
- Low Offset Voltage Drift: 2.5µV/°C
- Low Offset Current: 20nA
- Gain Bandwidth Product: 500kHz
- Minimum Slew Rate: 0.2V/mS
- Low Current Noise: Typically 0.07pA/√Hz
- Maximum Supply Current: 0.7mA per Amplifier
- Supply Voltage ±22V (Absolute Maximum)
- Differential Input Voltage ±30V (Absolute Maximum)
- Single Supply Operation
- Available in CERPAC and Ceramic DIP
- Total Ionizing Dose (TID) Tolerance, per TM1019.8, MIL-STD-883:
- 200kRad (Si), per condition A at 50Rads(Si)/sec
- 50kRad (Si), per condition D at 10mRads(Si)/sec
- ELDRS Pass 50kRad(Si)
- Please Also Refer to RH1013 Web Page for Radiation Reports
The RH1014M precision quad operational amplifier directly upgrades designs in the industry standard 14-pin DIP LM124/LM148/OP-11/5156 pin configuration. The RH1014M’s low offset voltage of 550µV, drift of 2.5µV/°C and low 20nA offset current are guaranteed maximums over the full operating temperature range. The RH1014M combines high gain performance (1.2 million minimum) with a minimum common mode rejection of 94dB and power supply rejection of 97dB.
The wafer lots are processed to our in-house Class S flow to yield circuits usable in stringent military and space applications.
- Precision Instrumentation Amplifiers
- Strain Gauge Signal Conditioners
- Thermocouple Amplifiers
- 4mA to 20mA Current Loop Transmitters
- Multiple Limit Threshold Detection
- Active Filters
- Multiple Gain Blocks
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Radiation Reports (14)
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.