Features and Benefits
- Low Noise Voltage: 0.95nV/√Hz (100kHz)
- Gain Bandwidth Product: 165MHz AV = 1
- Input Common Mode Range Includes Both Rails
- Output Swings Rail-to-Rail
- Low Offset Voltage: 0.6mV Typ
- Wide Supply Range: 4.5V to 12.6V
- Output Current: 60mA Min
- Operating Temperature Range –55°C to 125°C
- Power Shutdown, Thermal Shutdown
The RH6200 is an ultralow noise, rail-to-rail input and output unity-gain stable op amp that features 0.95nV/√Hz noise voltage. This amplifier combines very low noise with a 165MHz gain bandwidth, 50V/μs slew rate and is optimized for low voltage signal conditioning systems. A shutdown pin reduces supply current during standby conditions and thermal shutdown protects the part from overload conditions. The RH6200 maintains its preirradiation performance for supplies from 4.5V to 12.6V and is specified pre- and post-radiation at 5V and ±5V.
- Transimpedance Amplifiers
- Low Noise Signal Processing
- Active Filters
- Rail-to-Rail Buffer Amplifiers
- Driving A/D Converters
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Tools & Simulations
LTspice® is a powerful, fast and free simulation software, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of analog circuits.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice:
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.