Features and Benefits
- 2200V/μs Slew Rate
- 90MHz –3dB Bandwidth (AV = +1)
- 40MHz Gain-Bandwidth Product
- 1.6mA Supply Current Per Amplifier
- C-Load™ Op Amp Drives all Capacitive Loads
- ±4.5V to ±16V Operating Supply Range
- Unity-Gain Stable
- 10nV/√Hz Input Noise Voltage
- 400µV Maximum Input Offset Voltage
- 500nA Maximum Input Bias Current
- 30nA Maximum Input Offset Current
- ±13.25V Minimum Output Swing into 1k (±15V Supply)
- ±3.5V Minimum Output Swing into 500Ω (±5V Supply)
- 74dB Minimum Open-Loop Gain, RL = 1k
- 40ns Settling Time to 1%, 10V Step
- Specified at ±5V and ±15V
- Single in 5-Lead TSOT-23 Package
- Dual in 8-Lead MSOP Package
The LT6274/LT6275 are single/dual low power, high speed, very high slew rate operational amplifiers with outstanding AC and DC performance. The circuit topology is a voltage feedback amplifier with matched high impedance inputs plus the enhanced slewing performance of a current feedback amplifier. The high slew rate and single stage design provide excellent settling characteristics that make the circuit an ideal choice for data acquisition systems. Each output drives a 1k load to ±13.25V with ±15V supplies and a 500Ω load to ±3.5V on ±5V supplies. The LT6274/LT6275 are stable with any capacitive load making them useful in buffer or cable driving applications.
The LT6274 single op amp is available in a 5-lead TSOT-23 package, and the LT6275 dual op amp is available in an 8-lead MSOP package. They operate with guaranteed specifications over the –40°C to 85°C and –40°C to 125°C temperature ranges.
- Wideband Large Signal Amplification
- Cable Drivers
- Automated Test Equipment
- Data Acquisition Systems
- Active Filters
- High Fidelity Video and Audio Amplification
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Tools & Simulations
LTspice® is a powerful, fast and free simulation software, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of analog circuits.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice:
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.