Low Cost Instrumentation Amplifier
The AD622 is a low cost, moderately accurate instrumentation amplifier in the traditional pin configuration that requires only one external resistor to set any gain between 2 and 1000. For a gain of 1, no external resistor is required. The AD622 is a complete difference or subtractor amplifier system that also provides superior linearity and common-mode rejection by incorporating precision laser-trimmed resistors.
The AD622 replaces low cost, discrete, two or three op amp instrumentation amplifier designs and offers good common-mode rejection, superior linearity, temperature stability, reliability, power, and board area consumption. The low cost of the AD622 eliminates the need to design discrete instrumentation amplifiers to meet stringent cost targets. While providing a lower cost solution, it also provides performance and space improvements.
- Transducer interface
- Low cost thermocouple amplifier
- Industrial process controls
- Difference amplifier
- Low cost data acquisition
Comparable Parts Click to see all in Parametric Search
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Analog Devices provides a line of evaluation boards designed to help users evaluate our instrumentation amplifiers in 8 pin packages. Access the user guide UG-261.
This user guide describes three generic evaluation boards that can be used to evaluate many of Analog Devices instrumentation amplifiers. For information on the performance of a specific instrumentation amplifier, see the data sheet for that instrumentation amplifier.
- 3 generic, easy-to-use evaluation boards
- Shipped with an assortment of Analog Devices, Inc., in-amps
- Solder in the in-amp to be tested
- Test pins already populated
- Decoupling capacitors already populated
- EVAL-INAMP-62RZ board: Compatible with AD620, AD621, AD622, AD623, AD627, AD8223, and AD8225 in SOIC or PDIP
- EVAL-INAMP-82RZ board: Compatible with AD8221, AD8226, AD8227, AD8228, AD8229, AD8421, AD8422, AD8428, and AD8429 in SOIC package
- EVAL-INAMP-82RMZ board: Compatible with AD8220, AD8221, AD8226, AD8227, AD8228, AD8236, AD8421, and AD8422 in MSOP package
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.