Features and Benefits
- Pin Conﬁgurable Gain and Filter Response Up to 27MHz
- Low Power: 16mA at 3V
- Low Distortion (2VP-P)
- 1MHz: –96dBc 2nd, –112dBc 3rd
- 10MHz: –65dBc 2nd, –78dBc 3rd
- Few External Components Required
- Resistors Trimmed to 0.5% Accuracy Typical
- Capacitors Trimmed to 0.5% Accuracy Typical
- Adjustable Output Common Mode Voltage
- Rail-to-Rail Output Swing
- Power Conﬁgurability and Low Power Shutdown
- Tiny 0.75mm 20-Lead (4mm × 4mm) QFN Package
The LTC6601-2 is a low power, low distortion, very easy-to-use fully differential 2nd order active broadband RC ﬁlter and driver. On-chip resistors, capacitors, and amplifier bandwidth are trimmed to provide consistent and repeatable ﬁlter characteristics.
The ﬁlter characteristics are pin-strap conﬁgurable. Cutoff frequencies range from 5MHz to 27MHz. Gain is pin-strap programmable between –17dB and +17dB.
A three-state BIAS pin is provided to adjust amplifier power consumption. Select between low power (50% power reduction), high performance and standby modes with the BIAS pin.
The LTC6601 family comes in two options which trade off distortion and noise. The LTC6601-2 offers the lowest distortion at high frequencies. The LTC6601-1 is conﬁgured for lowest noise. Both are available in pin-compatible packages.
The LTC6601-2 is available in a compact 4mm × 4mm 20-pin leadless QFN package.
- Differential A/D Converter Driver
- Antialiasing/Reconstruction Filter
- Single-Ended to Differential Conversion/Ampliﬁcation
- Low Voltage, Low Noise, Differential Signal Processing
- Common Mode Voltage Translation
- Portable Instrumentation
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Product Selector Card (1)
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.