Features and Benefits
- Pin Configurable Gain and Filter Response Up to 28MHz
- Few External Components Required
- Resistors Trimmed to 0.5% Typical
- Capacitors Trimmed to 0.5% Typical
- Very Low Noise: 80dB S/N in 100MHz Bandwidth
- Very Low Distortion (2VP-P):
- 1MHz: –100dBc 2nd, –123dBc 3rd
- 10MHz: –72dBc 2nd, –103dBc 3rd
- Adjustable Output Common Mode Voltage
- Rail-to-Rail Output Swing
- Power Configurability and Low Power Shutdown
- Tiny 0.75mm 20-Lead (4mm × 4mm) QFN Package
The LTC6601-1 is a very easy-to-use fully differential 2nd order active RC filter and driver. On-chip resistors, capacitors, and amplifier bandwidth are trimmed to provide consistent and repeatable filter characteristics.
The filter characteristics are pin-strap configurable. Cutoff frequencies range from 5MHz to 28MHz. Gain is pin-strap programmable between –17dB and +17dB.
A three-state BIAS pin is provided to adjust amplifier power consumption. Select between high performance, low power (50% power reduction), and standby modes with the BIAS pin.
The LTC6601-1 is available in a compact 4mm × 4mm 16-pin leadless QFN package.
- Differential Input A/D Converter Driver
- Antialiasing/Reconstruction Filter
- Single-Ended to Differential Conversion/Amplification
- Low Voltage, Low Noise, Differential Signal Processing
- Common Mode Voltage Translation
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Product Selector Card (1)
Technical Articles (1)
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.