Features and Benefits
- 650MHz –3dB Small-Signal Bandwidth
- 600MHz –3dB Large-Signal Bandwidth
- High Slew Rate: 3300V/µs
- Easily Configured for Single-Ended to Differential Conversion
- 200MHz ±0.1dB Bandwidth
- User Selectable Gain of +1, +2 and –1
- No External Resistors Required
- 46.5dBm Equivalent OIP3 at 30MHz When Driving an ADC
- IM3 with 2VP-P Composite, Differential Output:
- –87dBc at 30MHz
- –83dBc at 70MHz
- –77dB SFDR at 30MHz, 2VP-P Differential Output
- 6ns 0.1% Settling Time for 2V Step
- Low Supply Current: 8mA per Ampifier
- Differential Gain of 0.02%, Differential Phase of 0.01°
- 50dB Channel Separation at 100MHz
- Wide Supply Range: ±2.25V (4.5V) to ±6.3V (12.6V)
- 3mm × 3mm 16-Pin QFN Package
The LT6411 is a dual amplifier with individually selectable gains of +1, +2 and –1. The amplifiers have excellent distortion performance for driving ADCs as well as excellent bandwidth and slew rate for video, data transmission and other high speed applications. Single-ended to differential conversion with a system gain of 2 is particularly straightforward by configuring one amplifier with a gain of +1 and the other amplifier with a gain of –1. The LT6411 can be used on split supplies as large as ±6V and on a single supply as low as 4.5V.
Each amplifier draws only 8mA of quiescent current when enabled. When disabled, the output pins become high impedance and each amplifier draws less than 350µA.
The LT6411 is manufactured on our proprietary, low voltage, complimentary, bipolar process and is available in the ultra-compact, 3mm × 3mm, 16pin QFN package.
- Differential ADC Driver
- Single-Ended to Differential Conversion
- Differential Video Line Driver
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Evaluation Kits (2)
Tools & Simulations
LTspice® is a powerful, fast and free simulation software, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of analog circuits.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice:
Product Selector Card (1)
Press Releases (1)
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.