Mihama-Ku, Japan (10/02/2008) - Analog Devices, the world’s leading supplier of data conversion and signal processing technologies, will showcase innovations for advanced television and digital radio, among others, in conjunction with CEATEC Japan 2008 – Asia's largest interactive exhibition of information on the communications, information and imaging fields.WHEN: October 1-3, 2008 from 9:30 am – 6 pm
WHERE: Hotel New Otani Makuhari, 2nd Floor, Mai no ma room 2-2, Hibino, Mihama-ku, Chiba-city, Chiba 261-0021, JAPAN
Twenty demonstrations in five categories:
• Advantiv® advanced television solutions and SoundMax® for TV audio solutions.
• An 802.11n-compatible wireless HDMI solution and latest AV receiver solution with HD audio.
• Portable device solutions: a mobile RF tuner for ISDB-T, the world’s smallest HDMI transmitter, and various touch sensors.
• Digital signal processing (DSP) solutions for digital/Internet radio using ADI’s Blackfin® processor along with tools and software from the following ADI partners: ACCESS CO., LTD., FUJISOFT INCORPORATED, MACNICA, Inc., Audyssey Laboratories, Inc. and Pie Soft Lab Corp.
• General-purpose products: a LED backlight driver for PC monitors and portable/universal high-precision power solutions.
For more information or to schedule a private demonstration, contact MyLien Nagata at 03-5402-8270 or email@example.com.
Innovation, performance, and excellence are the cultural pillars on which Analog Devices has built one of the longest standing, highest growth companies within the technology sector. Acknowledged industry-wide as the world leader in data conversion and signal conditioning technology, Analog Devices serves over 60,000 customers, representing virtually all types of electronic equipment. Analog Devices is headquartered in Norwood, Massachusetts, with design and manufacturing facilities throughout the world. Analog Devices is included in the S&P 500 Index.