Application Notes (6)
- AN-0971: Recommendations for Control of Radiated Emissions with isoPower Devices (pdf, 406 kB)
- AN-960: RS-485/RS-422 Circuit Implementation Guide (pdf, 245 kB)
- AN-913: Isolating I2C Interfaces (pdf, 280 kB)
- AN-825: Power Supply Considerations in iCoupler Isolation Products (pdf, 181 kB)
- AN-793: ESD/Latch-Up Considerations with iCoupler® Isolation Products (pdf, 246 kB)
- AN-1176: Component Footprints and Symbols in the Binary .Bxl File Format (pdf, 671 kB)
Technical Articles (4)
Inside iCoupler® Technology:ADuM347x PWM Controller and Transformer Driver with Quad-Channel Isolators Design Summary
(pdf, 291 kB)
By Flow Zhao, Design Engineer
- MS-2127: Designing with iCoupler Digital Isolators in Solar PV Inverters (pdf, 141 kB)
- MS-2155: Options and Solutions for Partitioning Isolated Power in Isolated RS-485 Nodes (pdf, 290 kB)
NAppkin Note: Lowering the Power of the ADuM524x
(pdf, 223 kB)
By Mark Cantrell, Senior Applications Engineer
Analog Dialogue (1)
High-Performance Multichannel Power-Line Monitoring with Simultaneous-Sampling ADCs
By Colm Slattery, Analog Devices, Inc. (Analog Dialogue, Vol. 41, January 2007)
Data Sheets (1)
- Are iCoupler products Pb-free?
- Can I replace an optocoupler with an iCoupler product in an existing design?
- Do iCoupler products have VDE certification for reinforced insulation?
- How do I learn about new iCoupler products?
- How is isolation specified?
- How much isolation can iCoupler products provide?
- What are common applications that use isolation?
- What are optocouplers? What is optical isolation?
- What are some of the distinguishing features of the iCoupler products?
- What are the benefits of iCoupler technology?
- What are the different types of iCoupler products?
- What are transient immunity and common-mode rejection?
- What communications protocols are supported by iCoupler products?
- What is capacitive isolation?
- What is iCoupler technology?
- What is isolation rating?
- What is isolation? Why is it needed?
- What is the difference between basic and double (or reinforced) insulation levels?
- What is the relationship between working voltage and isolation rating?
- What other parameters are important when considering an isolation device?
- What regulatory standards address isolation products?
- What types of technologies have been used to provide isolation?
- With which regulatory standards do iCoupler products comply?
2008 Medical Solution Profile
(pdf, 126 kB)
High Performance ICs for Medical Imaging, Patient Monitoring, and Instrumentation
- Brochure: Motor and Power Control Solutions
- iCoupler Digital Isolators Qualified for Automotive Applications
- Industrial Automation Solutions (pdf, 6110 kB)
- isoPower® - Isolated dc-to-dc Power in the smallest Package
Press Releases (1)
Product Selection Guide (1)
- Digital Isolator Product Selection and Resource Guide (pdf, 640 kB)
Solutions Bulletins (2)
User Guides (1)