Empowering StudentsAnalog Devices welcomes engineers and engineering students to benefit from our fifty plus years of analog circuit design by exploring our vast array of learning/design resources on this site.
System Development and Programming with the Analog Devices Blackfin Processor Family
- Save weeks of development time.
- Hands on exercises and extensive examples using the latest software development tools.
- Small class size for personal attention.
- Presented by Kaztek Systems' ADI-trained instructors.
- Every attendee receives a coupon for up to 50% off on a purchase of up to three development tools. (A value of up to $4000 USD).
- Custom workshops available for on-site training.
What You'll Learn
The main course objective is to learn how to efficiently program the Blackfin® Processor. This is done through gaining a thorough understanding of the Analog Devices Blackfin® processor features and its VisualDSP++ code development environment (assembly and 'C' languages, VDK, System Services/Device Drivers). Additional goals include gaining an understanding of the Blackfin architecture to enable system designers to resolve implementation issues with their applications and to optimize their designs.
Code Developers needing to know how to get the highest performance from their algorithms, System Designers needing to make informed decisions on design tradeoffs, and Hardware Designers needing to develop external interfaces.
Previous embedded microprocessor experience (hardware and/or software) would be an asset.
Detailed Course Outline (pdf)
Contact Kaztek Systems in Acton, MA to discuss your needs.
Phone: (978) 929-2900