Analog Devices’ University Program in India
Guidelines for Entries
View the guidelines for entry and schedule dates.
- The team’s entry must be their original work.
- The entry, in part or full should not have been published / patented / submitted for any other competition.
- The entry should not have been supported fully or partially by any private/public-funding agency.
- Entries Report shouldn’t violate any copyright / patent / publication norms.
- All entries submitted will be in the public domain.
- Team members shall be students of an academic institute in India.
- Each team shall have a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 5 students.
- Each team shall have a faculty member as an advisor to the team.
- Teams shall provide necessary approvals from respective institutes to participate in this Fellowship
|Competition Open||11th March 2014|
|Registration last date||15th May 2014|
|Proposal submission last date||31st May 2014|
|Announcement of Shortlisted proposals||1st Aug 2014|
|Concept demo at ADI Bangalore||Feb 2015 - Early March 2015|
The Anveshan design could also be part of the student’s final year project with necessary approvals from the department and faculty advisor.