The DPG software includes drivers, a generic DLL and a basic user interface program. The Java runtime environment (www.java.com) is required to run the user interface program.
After the installer is finished:
- Power up the DPG with the included power supply (5V, 8A minimum)
- Plug the DPG into a USB port
- The PC will find the new hardware and run the install wizard
- Run the driver install dialog for the DPG in "auto"
- If the "found new hardware" dialog comes up a second time, go through it again just like the first time
- Run the GUI from the icon placed on the desktop. If it can't find the hardware it will tell you, otherwise, everything is ready to go
The latest version of the DPG1 software, Version 188.8.131.52, is available for download here: setup.exe