Circuits from the Lab
Circuits from the Lab ® Reference Designs are commonly used as standalone solutions, or to build more complex circuits and subsystems.
Built and tested for function and performance by ADI's applications experts, they offer:
- Comprehensive documentation
- Complete design and integration files
- Factory-tested evaluation hardware
- Circuits from the Lab Reference Designs Disclaimer
Use Circuits from the Lab® in Your Next Design
Introduction to Reference Circuits
- Modular approach to system designs
- Application ready software
- Fast prototyping with FPGA and MCU
- Schematic, layout, BOM downloads
- Linux code for driver development
- Simplified application integration
- Expert applications knowledge
- Understanding of circuit capabilities
- Tested and verified performance data
What makes Circuits from the Lab reference designs unique?
Circuit designs are built and tested by the experts, to ensure both performance and function.
Low cost hardware allows for evaluation and rapid prototyping with several development platforms.
Thorough documentation and design files ease application understanding and minimize system integration issues.