DTS Boost Decoder, SHARC
The Digital Theatre Systems (DTS) Neo:X Decoder library for the SHARC processor is an audio post-processing module that maximizes the perceived loudness for a stereo source without cause audible distortion.
- User configurable boost gain.
- User configurable speaker protection factor to prevent damage to speakers on large gains.
- Sampling rates supported: 8, 11.025, 12, 16, 22.05, 24, 32, 44.1 and 48 kHz.
- Block size supported: 256 samples per channel.
- Supports stereo inputs with mono option (downmix performed).
- Code compatible across the SHARC ADSP-214xx family of processors
- DTS Certified on ADSP-21462/5/7/9, ADSP-21471/2/5/8/9, and ADSP-21481/2/3/5/6/7/8/9 processors.
- Release format: Object code module with C source wrapper.
- Input format: non-interleaved multichannel 32-bit floating point samples.
- Output format: non-interleaved multichannel 32-bit floating point audio samples.
- Framework dependencies: None.
DTS Boost for SHARC is an audio post-processing module developed by DTS Inc. for maximizing the perceived loudness for a stereo source without cause audible distortion. It is primarily designed for audio speaker systems that have limited power output.
|Code memory (KiB)||Data RAM (KiB)||Constant Data Tables (KiB)||MIPS Average|
- This table highlights example SHARC processors and expected MIPS performance.
- MIPS measured using a typical sample rate of Fs=48 kHz, optimal memory layout, worst case test vector, Stereo input and output, and running on an ADSP-21469 processor silicon revision 0.0.
- “Data RAM” for one instance, includes Stack, Scratch, Instance/Stage, Minimum Input and Output Stereo Buffers.
- The Buffer Size is 256 samples per channel, for both input and output.
- The library tested was built using Crosscore Embedded Studio 1.0.1.
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit).
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.
- CrossCore® Embedded Studio for Analog Devices Processors.