DTS Neo:X Decoder, SHARC
The Digital Theatre Systems (DTS) Neo:X Decoder library for the SHARC processor operates on PCM data received either through analog or digital input channels or from a decoder module such as DTS 5.1 decoder.
The DTS Neo:X Decoder delivery from ADI has been highly optimised to run on the Analog Devices’ SHARC processor family. The DTS Neo:X decoder operates on PCM data received either through analog/digital input channels or from a decoder module such as DTS 5.1 decoder. The DTS Neo:X Decoder takes channel configurations up to 7.1 input channels and outputs up to 11.1 audio channels. It contains a standard C-callable ‘push’ API. The module has no dependencies on processor peripherals or registers, adding greater system flexibility and ease of use.
|Processor||Code Memory (KiB)||Data RAM (KiB)||Constant Data Tables (KiB)||MIPS|
- MIPS measured using Fs = 48kHz, optimal memory layout, worst case test vector, 5.1 channels input, 11.1 channels output, running on a ADSP-21469 and ADSP-SC589.
- "Data RAM" for one instance, includes Stack, Scratch, Instance/State, Minimum Input and Output Single Buffers.
- Both input and output buffer size used for data memory calculation is 256 bytes each (utilizing a frame size of 64 samples per channel).
- The DTS Neo:X library was built using CrossCore® Embedded Studio 2.2.0.
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit).
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.
- CrossCore® Embedded Studio for Analog Devices Processors.