DTS 5.1 Decoder, SHARC
DTS 5.1 Decoder for SHARC
- Target Processor: Code compatible across the SHARC processor Family ADSP-213xx and ADSP-214xx.
- Release format: Object code module with C source wrapper.
- Input format: standard DTS core audio bit stream.
- Input bit stream buffer size: minimum of 2348 bytes.
- Framework dependencies: None.
- Output format: non-interleaved 32-bit normalized floating-point samples.
- Sample Rate: 8, 11.025, 12, 16, 22.05, 24, 32, 44.1 and 48kHz.
- Number of output channels: up to 5.1
- Multi-threading: Fully re-entrant and multi-instancing capable.
- DTS certified on ADSP-21362/3/4/5/6/7/8, ADSP-21462/5/7/9, ADSP-21471/2/5/8/9, and ADSP-21481/2/3/5/6/7/8/9 processors.
The DTS 5.1 Decoder delivery from ADI has been highly optimized to run on the Analog Devices’ SHARC processor family. The DTS 5.1 Decoder is capable of decoding standard 5.1 DTS bit streams from a DVD-Video disc and the core DTS audio from a BluRay disc. Bitrates up to 1.5mb/s are supported. In addition to outputting the full 5.1 decoded surround sound, the decoder is capable of down-mixing to 2.1/3.1 and 4.1 configurations.
The ADI DTS 5.1 Decoder contains a standard C-callable ‘push’ API. The module has no dependencies on processor peripherals or registers, adding greater system flexibility and ease of use.
| SHARC Processor Family
|| SHARC Processor Family
||Data RAM (KiB)||Constant Data Tables (KiB)|| MIPS
- MIPS measured using Fs = 48kHz, bit rate of 1.5mb/s, optimal memory layout, worst case test vector featuring extensive use of H, running on an ADSP-21364 and an ADSP-21469.
- "Data RAM" for one instance, includes Stack, Scratch, Instance/State, Minimum Input and Output Single Buffers.
- The DTS 5.1 Decoder library was built using CrossCore® Embedded Studio 1.0.1.
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.
- CrossCore® Embedded Studio for Analog Devices Processors Rel 1.0.1 or later.
- VisualDSP++ 5.0 for Analog Devices Processors and its latest update.