Dolby eMix, SHARC
Dolby Intelligent Mixer (eMix)
- Input format: Non-interleaved multichannel 32-bit floating point PCM audio samples
- Input buffer samples per block: 256 samples per channel
- Framework dependencies: None
- Output format: Non-interleaved multichannel 32-bit floating point PCM audio samples
- Sample Rate: 44.1kHZ and 48kHz
- Number of input channels: stereo
- Number of output channels: single downmixed channel
- Multi-threading: Fully re-entrant and multi-instancing capable
- Dolby certified on ADSP-21362/3/4/5/6, ADSP-21367/8/9, ADSP-21462/5/7/9, ADSP-21471/2/5/7/8/9 & ADSP-21481/2/3/5/6/7/8/9 processors
Dolby Intelligent Mixer (eMix) is a sub component of the Dolby Car Audio system. The Dolby Car Audio system is aimed at automotive listening experience which takes into consideration the positions and directionality of the listener with respect to the available speaker sets. The Dolby Intelligent mixer is aimed at intelligent down-mixing of the two source input channels without losing any significant information due to cross-correlation happening during normal down-mix.
|SHARC Processor Family||Code RAM (KiB)||Data RAM (KiB)||Constant Data Tables (KiB)||MIPS|
- MIPS measured using Fs=48 kHz, optimal memory layout, worst case test vector.
- "Data RAM" for one instance, includes Stack, Scratch, Instance/Stage, Minimum Input and Output Single Buffers.
- The Peak MIPS is an Averaged Peak MIPS. It is based on a 4 frame moving average normalised over one second period.
- 1 KiB = 1024 Bytes.
- The Dolby Intelligent Mixer library was built using CrossCore® Embedded Studio 1.0.2
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 8 Professional/Enterprise (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.
- CrossCore® Embedded Studio for Analog Devices Processors Rel 1.0.1 or later.