The Asynchronous Sample Rate Converter (ASRC) library for the SHARC processor implements an audio sampling rate conversion in both consumer and professional applications. The ASRC supports a variety of sample rate configurations.
- Highly optimized design for multi channel operation.
- Provision to choose a high bandwidth filter to reproduce high frequency components accurately.
- Output Status: Output sample rate, number of output channels and number of output samples per channel.
- API: C callable 'Push' API
- Error Codes: Reports up to 9 unique error codes
- Code compatible across all ADSP-2136x and ADSP-214xx SHARC processors
- Target Processor: Optimized for SHARC Processor Architecture ADSP-2136x and ADSP-214xx
- Framework Dependencies: None
- Release Format: Object Code with source code wrapper
- Input format: 32-bit floating point (range -1.0 to 1.0) or 32-bit fixed point in 1.31 format.
- Output format: 32-bit floating point (range -1.0 to 1.0).
- Input and Output buffer samples per block: Variable.
- Input Sample Rates: 32000Hz, 44100Hz and 48000Hz.
- Output Sample Rates: 32000Hz, 44100Hz and 48000Hz.
- Multi-channel: Fully re-entrant and multi-instancing capable
|SHARC Processor Family||Code RAM (RiB)||Data RAM (KiB)||Constant Data Tables (KiB)||MIPS Number of Channels|
|ADSP-214xx||5646||9520||(68 + (num_chans * 194)) * 4 + (30 + (num_chans*229))) * 4||12.6||24.95|
|ADSP-213xx||8040||9520||(68 + (num_chans * 194)) * 4 + (30 + (num_chans*229))) * 4||12.31||25.10|
- num_chans – Number of channels
- MIPS measured using standard bandwidth filter , input sample rate 44.1 KHz and output sample rate 48kHz, optimal memory layout with all code and data placed in internal memory, using filter set A.
- "Data RAM" includes Scratch, Instance/State memory for one instance.
- Data RAM and Constant data memory requirement is for a system which supports 44.1kHz-48kHz conversion using Filter Set A.
- The memory requirement for input and output buffers are not mentioned, as the application can choose the appropriate size for these buffers.
- 1 KiB = 1024 bytes
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.
- CrossCore® Embedded Studio for Analog Devices Processors.