The Asynchronous Sample Rate Converter (ASRC) library for the SHARC processor implements an audio sampling rate conversion in both consumer and professional applications. The ASRC supports a variety of sample rate configurations.
|SHARC Processor Family||Code RAM (RiB)||Data RAM (KiB)||Constant Data Tables (KiB)||MIPS Number of Channels|
|ADSP-214xx||5646||9520||(68 + (num_chans * 194)) * 4 + (30 + (num_chans*229))) * 4||12.6||24.95|
|ADSP-213xx||8040||9520||(68 + (num_chans * 194)) * 4 + (30 + (num_chans*229))) * 4||12.31||25.10|
- num_chans – Number of channels
- MIPS measured using standard bandwidth filter , input sample rate 44.1 KHz and output sample rate 48kHz, optimal memory layout with all code and data placed in internal memory, using filter set A.
- "Data RAM" includes Scratch, Instance/State memory for one instance.
- Data RAM and Constant data memory requirement is for a system which supports 44.1kHz-48kHz conversion using Filter Set A.
- The memory requirement for input and output buffers are not mentioned, as the application can choose the appropriate size for these buffers.
- 1 KiB = 1024 bytes
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.
- CrossCore® Embedded Studio for Analog Devices Processors.