DTS Enhance Decoder, SHARC
The Digital Theatre Systems (DTS) Enhance Decoder library for the SHARC processor dynamically equalizes stereo audio to give improved brightness at all volume levels.
DTS Enhance software dynamically equalizes stereo audio to give improved brightness at all volume levels, and can optionally synthesize high frequencies that may have been lost on low bandwidth channels. Applications where DTS Enhance can improve the listener's experience include audio/video receivers, mobile phones, TVs, laptops, and other audio devices.
||Code RAM (KiB)
||Data RAM (KiB)
||Constant Data Tables (KiB)
- This table highlights example SHARC processors and expected MIPS performance.
- MIPS are measure using typical memory layout, worst case test vector, bandwidth extension enabled, stereo audio sampled at 48 kHz.
- When bandwidth extension is disabled, the worst case performance is below 24.8 MIPS.
- "Data RAM" for one instance includes stack, scratch, instance, and minimum size single buffer shared for input and output.
- 1 KiB = 1024 Bytes.
- "Averaged Peak" is a four frame moving average of the MIPS consumed by the module.
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.
- CrossCore® Embedded Studio for Analog Devices Processors.