DTS Enhance Decoder, SHARC
The Digital Theatre Systems (DTS) Enhance Decoder library for the SHARC processor dynamically equalizes stereo audio to give improved brightness at all volume levels.
- Input format: Stereo PCM in 32-bit floating-point format (range -1 to 1). Input may be provided in a single buffer with each channel interleaved, or in separate buffers for each channel. Buffers can be linear, circular, or ping-pong.
- Output format: Same as input format. Output can be in-place, or to independent buffers.
- Sample Rate: 44.1 and 48 kHz.
- Block Size: Multiple of 256 samples per channel.
- Release format: Object code module with C source examples.
- Code compatible across the SHARC ADSP-2136x Processor Family and ADSP-214xx Processor Family.
- Framework dependencies: None
- Multi-instancing: Fully re-entrant and multi-instance capable.
- Conformance Standard: Certification by DTS, Inc., version 2.00.16 of DTS Enhance™
- Certified Processors: ADSP-21362/3/4/5/6, ADSP-21367/8/9, ADSP-21467/9, ADSP-21477/8/9 & ADSP-21483/6/7/8/9.
||Code RAM (KiB)
||Data RAM (KiB)
||Constant Data Tables (KiB)
- This table highlights example SHARC processors and expected MIPS performance.
- MIPS are measure using typical memory layout, worst case test vector, bandwidth extension enabled, stereo audio sampled at 48 kHz.
- When bandwidth extension is disabled, the worst case performance is below 24.8 MIPS.
- "Data RAM" for one instance includes stack, scratch, instance, and minimum size single buffer shared for input and output.
- 1 KiB = 1024 Bytes.
- "Averaged Peak" is a four frame moving average of the MIPS consumed by the module.
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.
- CrossCore® Embedded Studio for Analog Devices Processors.