Spatial Transform and Lens Distortion Correction, Blackfin
The Spatial Transform and Lens Distortion Correction (STLDC) library for the Blackfin processor provides a suite of functions that perform spatial transformation on images as well as modules to calibrate and correct the lens/fish-eye lens distortion in camera.
Spatial Transform and Lens Distortion Correction (STLDC) is designed to contain a suite of functions which perform spatial transformation on images as well as modules to calibrate and correct the lens/fish-eye lens distortion in camera. It uses various primitives from the ADI Blackfin Image Processing Toolbox Library and provides solutions to various applications like camera parameter calibration, correction of images for lens distortion, affine transform etc. The above functions require non-sequential picking of data for each pixel of the image and hence there is usage of memory DMA (MDMA) infrastructure within the core functions.
| Memory (Bytes)
| 720 x 480
|| Initialization : 512.7805
Remap : 15.3654
| 720 x 480
- MIPS measured optimal memory layout, on ADSP BF561.
- Init code will be called once to populate camera parameter tables for a given frame size.
- Remap code will perform the required interpolation between pixels to correct the distorted image for each pixel.
- For the optimal memory layout, all code and data used by the module was L3 cached and the input/output buffers were filled using MDMA memory.
- "Data RAM" for one instance, includes Stack, Scratch, Instance/Stage, Minimum Input and Output Single Buffers.
- 1 KiB = 1024 Bytes.
- BF561 supported for VisualDSP++5.0 Update 10 project and ADSP-BF609, BF527, BF533 for CrossCore Embedded Studio 1.0.1 projects.
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.
- CrossCore Embedded Studio for Analog Devices Processors.
- VisualDSP++ 5.1 for Analog Devices Processors with the latest update.