DTS Symmetry Decoder, SHARC
The Digital Theatre Systems (DTS) Symmetry Decoder library for the SHARC processor dynamically adjusts the audio gain to maintain the same level of perceived loudness for a stereo source without causing audible distortion.
- User configurable audio target level.
- Built-in audio limiter minimizes distortions resulting from clipping.
- Sampling rates supported: 8, 11.025, 12, 16, 22.05, 24, 32, 44.1 and 48 kHz.
- Frame size supported: any even frame sizes between 32 to 256 samples per channel.
- Supports stereo input only.
- Code compatible across the SHARC ADSP-214xx family of processors.
- DTS certified on ADSP-21462/5/7/9, ADSP-21471/2/5/8/9, and ADSP-21481/2/3/5/6/7/8/9 processors.
- Release format: Object code module with C source wrapper.
- Input and output formats: non-interleaved multichannel 32-bit floating point samples.
- No framework dependencies.
Each module supports the Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) Blackfin or SHARC Processor family and is a licensed product that is available in object code format. Recipients must sign or accept a license agreement with ADI prior to being shipped or downloading the modules identified in the license agreement.
| SHARC Processor Family
|| Code memory (KiB)
|| Data RAM (KiB)
|| Constant Data Tables (KiB)
- MIPS measured using Fs = 48kHz, stereo input and output, optimal memory layout, running on a ADSP-21469.
- Code compatible across all ADSP-214xx processors, with silicon anomaly workarounds implemented.
- "Data RAM" for one instance, includes Stack, Scratch, Instance/State, Minimum Input and Output Single Buffers.
- Both input and output buffer size used for data memory calculation is 256 bytes (utilizing a frame size of 32 samples per channel).
- Frame size used for MIPS measurement is 256 samples per channel.
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit).
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.
- CrossCore® Embedded Studio for Analog Devices Processors
- VisualDSP++ 5.0 for Analog Devices Processors and its latest update.
- SigmaStudio Graphical Development Tools version 3.7 Build 7 or later.
- SigmaStudio for SHARC Rel 2.0.0 or later.