Audio Mixer, Blackfin
The Audio Mixer library for the Blackfin processor can mix N number of input channels to M output channels and can be used directly for VoIP applications.
- Reconfigure Control Input: Configurable input and output gains between frames. Slew of gains for smooth output Variable Stride for both input and output
- Slew: When gain controls or the channel mask settings are changed then it would result in a glitch in the output. To prevent this, slewing is done where the effect of changing these settings is seen gradually instead of a sudden spike
- Channel Mask: Sometimes when an input channel decides to leave the conference or suddenly tries to contribute to the mixing, then it is gradually removed or included respectively in the mixing process.
- Conference Mixing : Provision to exclude respective input channel from the mixer output
- Error Codes : Informs the application about the insufficient memory condition, when sufficient memory is not available for mixing process. Reports up to 4 other unique high level error codes
- Target Processors: BF518, BF527, BF533 and BF561. Code compatible across the Blackfin processor family
- Framework Dependencies: None
- Release format: Object code module with C interface
- Input: 16bit PCM channels
- Output: 16 bit PCM channels
- Output Buffer Size (max) : 4096 Bytes
- Sampling Rate: 8000 Hz
- Multi-instance: Yes
The Audio Mixer has been designed and optimized to run on the Analog Devices’ Blackfin processor family. It is a self-contained software module that can be used directly for VoIP applications. It has been rigorously tested for various combinations.
It contains a standard C-callable API. The code has been implemented using Instruction and Data cache and has no dependencies on processor peripherals or registers. This makes system integration much easier.
|Code memory (KiB)
||Data RAM (KiB)
||Constant Data Tables (KiB)
- MIPS measured using 3 input channels, 3 output channels, optimal memory layout, running on a BF533 processor.
- Code compatible across all BF5xx processors, with silicon anomaly workarounds implemented based on BF533 Silicon Revision 0.3 and later.
- "Data RAM" for one instance, includes Scratch, Instance/State, Minimum
- Input and Output Single Buffers.
- BF518, BF533, BF54x and BF561 supported.
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.