Signal Tone Detector with Modem/Fax Passthrough
- Configurations Supported: Frequency tolerance level, minimum signal duration to be detected, minimum power level and twist
- Telephone Tones Tested: Dial, Ring, Busy, Call waiting, CPE Alerting Signal, Fax/Modem calling tones
- Error Codes: Reports up to 9 unique high level error codes
- Conformance Standard: E.180/Q.35, Q.323, SR-TSV-002476, ETS 300 659-1, ITU Recommendation T.30, ITU Recommendation V.2
- Target Processor: Code compatible across the Blackfin Processor Family ADSP-BF5xx
- Release format: Object code module with C source wrapper
- Input format: 16 bit PCM with 8 KHz sampling Rate
- Input buffer samples per block: User-configurable
- Framework dependencies: None
- Sample Rate: 8kHZ
- Multi-threading: Fully re-entrant and multi-instancing capable
Each module supports the Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) Blackfin or SHARC Processor family and is a licensed product that is available in object code format. Recipients must sign or accept a license agreement with ADI prior to being shipped or downloading the modules identified in the license agreement.
|Code memory (KiB)||Data RAM (KiB)||Constant Data Tables (KiB)|| MIPS Average
- MIPS measured for a variety of standard tones, with Fs=8kHz, On BF18/527/533/561.
- For the optimal memory layout, all code except adi_slow_noprio_code section is placed in L1. Code in adi_slow_noprio_code section is placed in L3.
- Data and stack were placed in L1 memory.
- "Data RAM" for one instance, includes Scratch, Instance/State Buffers.
- 1 KiB = 1024 Bytes.
- Constant Data Tables only require 1336 bytes.
- BF518, BF527, BF533 and BF561 supported.
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.