MPEG-4 HE-AAC V2 DECODER, BLACKFIN
MPEG-4 HE-AAC v2 Decoder (with DAB and DRM support)
- ISO/IEC 14496-3 (MPEG-4) HE-AAC v2 Profile at Level 3.
- MPEG-2 AAC-LC profile (ISO/IEC 13818-7).
- MPEG-4 AAC-LC audio object, MPEG-4 SBR audio object, MPEG-4 PS audio object(ISO/IEC 14496-3:2009).
- All sample frequencies specified by the standard ISO/IEC 14496-3 - up to 96 kHz.
- All bit rates specified by the standard.
- Fully re-entrant and multi-instancing capable.
- ETSI TS 102 563 V1.2.1 (2010) "Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB)"
- Transport of Advanced Audio Coding (AAC) audio”, ETSI ES 201 980 V2.3.1 (2007) "Digital Radio Mondiale (DRM)"
This version of the HE-ACC v2 decoder implements the baseline version of the PS tool. For streams not containing Parametric Stereo data, this decoder uses the High Quality (HQ) SBR tool. It also supports the ETSI DAB standard, which specifies a Digital Audio Broadcasting system requiring a HE-AAC v2 decoder that can handle 960 samples per frame within the core AAC-LC codec, and implementation of error concealment to handle corrupted audio frames.
In addition, this decoder provides optional processing of Dynamic Range Control (DRC) to make use of any DRC information signaled in the bitstream. The library can also be configured to decode AAC-LC input streams as such that resource usage is optimal. The HE-ACC v2 decoder module is supported with CrossCore® Embedded Studio development environment.
Each module supports the Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) Blackfin or SHARC Processor family and is a licensed product that is available in object code format. Recipients must sign or accept a license agreement with ADI prior to being shipped or downloading the modules identified in the license agreement.
|Decoder Memory Configuration||Code (KiB)
||Table (Ki B)
|AAC-LC Only enabled||50.70
|HE-AACv2 (with DAB support)||125.67
|HE-AACv2 (with DRM support)||125.67
|HE-AACv2 (EC and DRC disabled)
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.
- CrossCore® Embedded Studio for Analog Devices Processors or VisualDSP++ 5.0 with the latest update.