MP3 Encoder, Blackfin
The MP3 Encoder library for the Blackfin processor produces output that is fully compliant ISO/IEC 11172-3 MPEG-1 audio specification.
The ADI MP3 encoder has been highly optimized to run on the Analog Devices' Blackfin processor family. It is a self-contained software module that produces fully compliant ISO/IEC 11172-3 MPEG-1 audio specification and rigorously tested and field-proven in commercial application.
|Code memory (KiB)||Data RAM (KiB)||Constant Data Tables (KiB)
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.
- CrossCore® Embedded Studio for Analog Devices Processors.