µC/FS™ File System for CrossCore® Embedded Studio
- Integrates seamlessly with CrossCore Embedded Studio
- Processor independent interface
- Scalable RAM and ROM requirements
- Full FAT support including FAT12/16/32 and long file names (VFAT)
- POSIX-compatible interface for file and directory access
- Follows ANSI C and MISRA-C coding standards
- Device format and partition creation
- Support for multiple devices (RAMDisk, SD card, NAND Flash, IDE)
- Files names can be specified in Unicode (UTF-8)
Journaling component for fail-safe FAT operation is an optional and separately installable package.
The memory footprint of μC/FS can be adjusted at compile time based on required features and the desired level of run-time argument checking. For applications with limited RAM, features such as cache and read/write buffering can be disabled; for applications with sufficient RAM, enabling these features improves performance.
μC/FS can access multiple media simultaneously, including multiple instances of the same type of medium (since all drivers are re-entrant). In addition, a logical device driver is provided so that a single file system can span several (typically identical) devices.
Part number: AD-UCFS-SPRD
CROSSCORE® Tools Support:
Tel: 1-800-ANALOGD (262-5643)
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.
- CrossCore® Embedded Studio for Analog Devices Processors.