Lightweight TCP/IP (lwIP) Stack
The Lightweight TCP/IP (lwIP) Stack for CrossCore Embedded Studio is and implementation of this widely accepted TCP/IP stack for embedded platforms supporting most of the networking protocols in the TCP/IP suite.
Lightweight TCP/IP (lwIP) is a widely accepted TCP/IP stack for embedded platforms supporting most of the networking protocols in the TCP/IP suite. It offers a BSD-alike socket application programming interface, which facilitates easy migration of existing network or socket applications to your embedded platform.
This is a port of the lwIP TCP/IP stack to the Analog Devices Blackfin® and ADSP-SC5xx SHARC® processor family. All supported Ethernet drivers are provided by CrossCore Embedded Studio. It seamlessly integrates with CrossCore Embedded Studio and provides a user interface for configuring the stack.
CROSSCORE® Tools Support:
Tel: 1-800-ANALOGD (262-5643)
- Windows 7 Professional, Enterprise, or Ultimate (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 Pro or Enterprise (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise (32 and 64-bit)
- 2 GHz single core processor; 3.3GHz dual core or better recommended
- 1 GB RAM; 4GB or more recommended
- 2 GB available disk space
- One open USB port