LIGHTWEIGHT TCP/IP (LWIP) STACK
lwIP Lightweight TCP/IP Stack for CrossCore® Embedded Studio
- lwIP stack for CrossCore Embedded Studio requires a real-time operating system (RTOS).
- Integrates seamlessly with CrossCore Embedded Studio.
- Provides examples for a smooth out-of-the-box experience.
- Well integrated with μC/OS-III™ Real-Time Kernel for CrossCore Embedded Studio providing a task based solution for networking application.
Supports most common TCP/IP protocols:
- IP (Internet Protocol) including packet forwarding over multiple network interfaces
- ICMP (Internet Control Message Protocol) for network maintenance and debugging
- UDP (User Datagram Protocol) including experimental UDP-lite extensions
- DHCP (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol)
- TCP (Transmission Control Protocol) with congestion control, RTT estimation and fast recovery/fast retransmit
- ARP (Address Resolution Protocol) for Ethernet
- Optional Berkeley-alike (BSD) socket API
This is a port of the lwIP TCP/IP stack to the Analog Devices ADSP-BF60x,ADSP-BF52x, ADSP-BF53x, ADSP-BF51x,ADSP-BF54x Blackfin ® processor family.It seamlessly integrates with CrossCore Embedded Studio and provides a user interface for configuring the stack. lwIP 1.0.1 port requires CrossCore Embedded Studio 1.0.1 or later and for specific platforms it requires associated board support packages. Refer to lwIP release notes for lwIP 1.0.1 board support package requirements.
CROSSCORE® Tools Support:
Tel: 1-800-ANALOGD (262-5643)
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only)
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required
- CrossCore® Embedded Studio for Analog Devices Processors