- Self-healing, multi-hop wireless communications network
- Provides network robustness through the use of channel diversity
- Small code footprint (~10kB Flash, and 2KB SRAM)
- High scalability: large networks do not require increase in memory usage
- Same code footprint for all types of devices (end nodes, centerpoint/collector)
- Easy interface/gateway to IP networks (no address translation)
- Royalty free when used with ADI transceivers
ADRadioNet is self-healing wireless communication protocol focused on providing a high level of scalability, extreme ease of use, and small code footprint.
It is suitable for use in a wide range of applications, including wireless sensor networks, building automation, and infrastructure monitoring.