Analog Devices Blackfin Emulator
The Blackfin emulator enables users to communicate with Analog Devices Blackfin processors using a high speed USB 2.0 port on the host PC. Applications and data can easily and rapidly be tested and transferred between the emulator and the separately available VisualDSP++ development and debugging environment(sold separately).
The plug-and-play architecture of USB allows the emulators to be automatically detected and configured by the host operating system. It can also be connected to and disconnected from the host without opening the PC or turning off the power to the PC.
The Blackfin emulator is also bus powered so users no longer need to have an extra power supply to power the emulator, making it easier for those users who are always on the go.
Part number: ADZS-ICE-100B
CROSSCORE® Tools Support:
Tel: 1-800-ANALOGD (262-5643)
- Windows® 2000 SP4, Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista™ or (from update 7) Windows 7 Business/ Enterprise/ Ultimate editions.
- Intel Pentium® processor (x86 compatible), 1 GHz or faster.
- 512 MB RAM and 2 GB available hard disk space.
- CrossCore Embedded Studio for Analog Devices Processors.
- VisualDSP++ 5.0 and Latest Update.