The WVGA/LCD EI3 extender board is a low-cost, plug-on extender for EZ-Boards that support the Expansion Interface 3 (EI3) specification. This extender supports evaluation of a landscape LCD, capacitive touch controller, and digital accelerometer with an embedded processor from Analog Devices. For information about compatible EZ-Board products, see the processors family's Software and Tools page.
The WVGA/LCD EI3 Extender Board connects with any of the new line of embedded processor EZ-Boards that support the Expansion Interface 3 (EI3) specification. This new expansion interface gives the user more available signals on the expansion interface connectors and a reduction in size over the previous EI2 specification.
The WVGA/LCD-EI3 employs Software Configuration (SoftConfig) Technology that eliminates the need for mechanical switches and jumpers for configuration. This new technology will eliminate the need for human intervention during regression testing, improve the out-of-box experience, and cut the cost of manufacturing testing.
Part number: ADZS-WVGALCD-EX3
CROSSCORE® Tools Support:
Tel: 1-800-ANALOGD (262-5643)
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.
- CrossCore Embedded Studio for Analog Devices Processors.