The audio EI3 extender board is a low-cost, plug-on extender for EZ-Boards that support the Expansion Interface 3 (EI3) specification. This extender supports evaluation of SigmaDSP Stereo 24-Bit Audio Codec and MEMs digital microphones with an embedded processor from Analog Devices. For information about compatible EZ-Board products, see the processors family's Software and Tools page.
The Audio EI3 Extender Board, an EZ-Extender® product, provides a platform for evaluating Analog Devices’ SigmaDSP Stereo 24-Bit Audio Codec and MEMs digital microphones, using Analog Devices’ embedded processor evaluation boards (EZ-Board®). This Audio EI3 Extender Board connects with any of the new line of embedded processor EZ-Boards that support the Expansion Interface 3 (EI3) specification. This new expansion interface gives the user more available signals on the interface connectors and a reduction in size over the previous EI2 specification. Software examples are provided to demonstrate the functionality of the devices on the Extender Board.
Part number: ADZS-AUDIO-EX3
CROSSCORE® Tools Support:
Tel: 1-800-ANALOGD (262-5643)
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.
- CrossCore Embedded Studio for Analog Devices Processors.