ADD5201/ADD5203 Evaluation Board
FeaturesLED driver with integrated inductive boost converter
- Integrated 50V MOSFET with 2.9A peak current limit
- 6 V to 21 V input voltage range (easily increased with external Zener diode).
- 350kHz to 1 MHz adjustable operating frequency
- Built-in soft start
- Overvoltage protection programmable up to 47.5V
- Easily combine current sinks for up to 240mA of total LED Current.
- 40 μA (typ) shutdown Iq
- LED current adjustable up to 30mA for each channel
- ± 1.5% matching, ± 3% accuracy
- DC current level brightness control with PWM input
- Headroom control to maximize efficiency
- LED open fault protection
- PWM Input Control or SMBus Digital Input
- Fixed Delay PWM Dimming with 8 bit resolution
- No Delay PWM Dimming with 8 bit resolution
- Direct PWM Dimming control
- DC Current Dimming with 8 bit resolution
- Phase Shift PWM Dimming with 8 bit resolution
- (ADD5201 only)
- Open LED Protection
- Shorted LED Protection
- Overvoltage Protection
- Thermal shutdown
- Under Voltage Lock Out (UVLO)
ADD5203CP-EVALZ is the ADD5201/3 driver board and the 8 channel LED board.
ADD5203EB-EVALZ is just the ADD5201/3 driver board.