When connected to a SmartMesh Evaluation/Development Mote (e.g. DC9003A-B), the DC9006 Eterna interface card provides a USB connection for both power and software access to the mote API UART port.
- DC9003A-B SmartMesh IP Evaluation/Development Mote (Chip Antenna)
- DC9018A-B SmartMesh IP RF Certified Evaluation/Development Mote (Chip Antenna)
- DC9018B-B SmartMesh IP RF Certified Evaluation/Development Mote (MMCX Antenna Connector)
- DC9003A-C SmartMesh WirelessHART Evaluation/Development Mote (Chip Antenna)
- DC9018A-C SmartMesh WirelessHART RF Certified Evaluation/Development Mote (Chip Antenna)
- DC9018B-C SmartMesh WirelessHART RF Certified Evaluation/Development Mote (MMCX Antenna Connector)
The DC9006 Eterna interface card comes with a DC9004A adapter card which enables the DC9006 to connect to the 10-pin programming and CLI header recommended to be designed on customer boards in the Eterna Hardware Integration Guide or LTP5901/LTP5902 Hardware Integration Guide. The DC9006/DC9004A combination is also compatible with the DC2126A Wireless Temperature Sensor.
The following tables shows a comparison of DC9006/DC9004A usage vs the DC9010 Eterna Serial Programmer usage. For more details, please see the Eterna Evaluation and Development Board Set Guide.
|Software Utility||Description||Download Link|
|StarGazer||GUI application for visualizing a network and interacting with motes||Download|
|Serial Mux||Software used to connect multiple clients to the manager||Download|
|SmartMesh SDK (optional)||Software development kit used to interact with the devices’ Application Programming Interface (API)||GitHub Repository|
|FTDI driver||USB-to-Serial drivers for communication with DC9001, DC9006 boards||Download VCP from FTDIchip.com|
|LBR (optional)||Low power Border Router software utility and sample code. Python script for mapping SmartMesh IP networks onto an IPv4 network (e.g. Ethernet)||Download|