The ADSP-BF548 EZ-Kit Lite evaluation hardware provides a low-cost hardware solution for evaluating the ADSP-BF54x Blackfin processor family.
The EZ-KIT Lite includes an ADSP-BF548 Blackfin Processor desktop evaluation board along with an evaluation suite of the VisualDSP++® development and debugging environment, including the C/C++ compiler, assembler, and linker. The evaluation suite of VisualDSP++ is designed to be used with the EZ-KIT Lite only.
The EZ-KIT Lite ships with a 4x4 Keypad, Optical Thumbwheel, QVGA Touch Screen LCD and a 40 Gigabyte Hard Drive.
Part number: ADZS-BF548-EZLITE
CROSSCORE® Tools Support
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.
- CrossCore Embedded Studio for Analog Devices Processors.
- VisualDSP++ 5.0 and Latest Update.
ADSP-BF548 EZ-KIT Lite Board Design Database (Rev. 1.4) ZIP
Contains all of the electronic information required for the design, layout, fabrication and assembly of the ADSP-BF548 EZ-KIT Lite.