The Blackfin A-V extender board is a low-cost, plug-on extender for EZ-Boards. This extender extends the capabilities of the Blackfin evaluation system by providing audio and video circuitry and connectors for connecting to camera sensor evaluation boards and Flat Panel Display (FPD) modules. For information about compatible EZ-Board products, see the processors family's Software and Tools page.
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.
- CrossCore Embedded Studio for Analog Devices Processors.
- VisualDSP++ 5.0 and Latest Update.
Blackfin A-V EZ-Extender Board Design Database (Rev. 2.1)
Contains all of the electronic information required for the design, layout, fabrication and assembly of the Blackfin A-V EZ-Extender.