The Blackfin A-V extender board is a low-cost, plug-on extender for EZ-Boards. This extender extends the capabilities of the Blackfin evaluation system by providing audio and video circuitry and connectors for connecting to camera sensor evaluation boards and Flat Panel Display (FPD) modules. For information about compatible EZ-Board products, see the processors family's Software and Tools page.
The Blackfin A-V EZ-Extender daughter board allows developers to evaluate a diverse set of peripherals on the ADSP-BF533, ADSP-BF537 and ADSP-BF561 processors. The EZ-Extender contains audio and video circuitry, as well as connectors allowing connection to camera sensor evaluation boards and Flat Panel Display (FPD) modules. Applications and information about the use and connection of the various interfaces on the Blackfin A-V EZ-Extender are available from Analog Devices.
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.
- CrossCore Embedded Studio for Analog Devices Processors.
- VisualDSP++ 5.0 and Latest Update.
Evaluation Boards Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.