Features and Benefits
- 8 lead MSOP evaluation board
- Clamp to allow the main device to be changed easily
- Gold pin connectors to allow the addition of passive components
- SMB connectors for the input/output of signals
- Additional space on board to allow for prototyping
The EVAL-8MSOPEBZ is the evaluation board for the 8 lead MSOP devices in the switch/mux portfolio which are to be purchased separately. A clamp is supplied with the board so that the device can be secured to the board without the need for soldering. This makes the board reusable for multiple devices.
The device can be clamped or soldered to the center of the evaluation board. Each pin of the device is broke out to a link that can be set to either VDD or GND and a wire screw terminal is provided to supply VDD and GND. SMB connectors are on the board allow for additional external signals to be supplied to the device. In addition, there is space at the top of the board available for prototyping.
Full specifications of the device under test are available in the product data sheet, which should be consulted in conjunction with this user guide when using the evaluation board.